Owl Lighting Ltd. (OLL) Terms & Conditions
Delivery and Payment
- 1. Delivery – please allow 3 to 4 weeks unless otherwise advised on the order acknowledgement. Liability cannot be accepted by OLL for any losses of whatever kind arising from a delay in delivery.
- 2. Orders will only be despatched after payment has been received.
- 3. OLL remains owner of the goods until payment is made in full.
- 4. Any damage/shortage on a delivery must be notified to OLL in writing within 24 hours of receipt.
- 5. Returns, for whatever reason, are subject to handling fee. Refunds for mis-ordered product are not guaranteed but subject to assessment
- 6. All prices are quoted exclusive of delivery charges.
- 7. All prices are exclusive of VAT
- 8. Published prices and specifications may change without notice – no liability can be accepted for any such change made prior to our order acknowledgement.
- 9. It is the responsibility of the installer to locate remote drivers and LV transformers and calculate minimum cable CSA on the secondary side to ensure voltage drop falls within permissible limits. Installation must be carried out by suitably qualified electrician and comply with the requirements of current wiring regulations BS7671, code of practice for emergency lighting BS5266 and general good practice in line with NICEIC/ECA standards and guidelines.
- 10. It is the responsibility of the construction team to assess the suitability of the lighting design & specified fittings and to ensure compatibility with any switches or control systems .
- 11. OLL will not accept any responsibility and/or liability for product failure or any associated loss arising from incorrect application, installation, operation or product failure.
- 12. Faulty products must be returned to OLL for testing & replacement or repair, under guarantee.
- 13. Manufacturers product guarantees are for product only and do not cover installation costs, electrician’s fees or any other associated costs.
- 14. Carriage & cost of item replacement, handling fee will be charged for any returned item where failure, on testing is found to be installation error.
- 15. All installation details, to be checked on site by the construction team. OLL will not accept liability for any remedial works resulting.
- 16. All product specifications are recommendations of given light output & colour – suitability with reference to construction details must be assessed by construction team.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act, OLL will not pass on personal details to any third party but will keep you informed of news & products, unless you inform us that you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
- Orders cancelled prior to delivery will be subject to a 25% handling fee.
- Any product returns to be made after delivery are to be agreed in writing with OLL prior to return. OLL reserves the right to withhold agreement where the product has been delivered in accordance with the order acknowledgement.
Quotations are made, promises for delivery given, and orders accepted conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary goods, and without, responsibility for delays arising through uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond the control of OLL