How we work
- Call us or send us an email. Owl Lighting will have a telephone conversation, or arrange a meeting to find out about your project. Shortly afterwards, we will send out a lighting design proposal.
- The Owl Lighting team will gather together the source material such as architect’s drawings, kitchen plans and garden drawings to produce a draft design. We follow this up with a meeting to present the design and to demonstrate lighting solutions. The agreed drawings are then issued to you and your contractors with detailed specification information. At this stage you can decide whether you’d like our continued involvement in a project management capacity.
- Owl Lighting can supply all the fittings specified in our designs.
- We like to meet with the contractors and electricians at the start of every project. We attend site regularly throughout the first and second fix, manage the supply and produce detail drawings as required.
- Using our extensive knowledge of decorative lighting we include some suggestions within the design specification. We offer a dedicated search service to source all types of decorative lighting, whether contemporary, antique or bespoke.
- Owl Lighting works with leading manufacturers of garden lighting such as Hunza Landscape lighting. Please contact us for advice about the range or to discuss a full garden lighting design. We supply many types of garden lighting, and are authorised distributors of Hunza Landscape Lighting©. Please contact us for a Hunza lighting quote or if you would like to commission a garden lighting design.